12 Million children are kidnapped or sold into slavery each year. 200,000 children are smuggled into the United States of America each year. Human trafficking of children is the 2nd largest growing crime in the world according to the United Nations. In 2008, the Department of Justice released an alarming discovery: An estimated 300,000 children between the ages of 11 and 18 are lured into trafficking are American Citizens.
Ways to help:
- Host an awareness event - We would love to make a presentation on Human Trafficking and how to identify a victim as well as how to avoid becoming a victim, to your youth group, middle school, high school, or college group.
- Pray for the children, volunteers, supporters, and staff.
- Host a fundraiser or private dinner for us to help raise awareness.
- Become one of our care sponsors and help us bring orphanages into other countries to care for children who have been rescued and need help with rehabilitation, and relocation. We need hospice orphanages for children who become terminally ill because of the abuse inflicted by their handlers.
- Purchase marketing placement in printed materials used in disseminating awareness on human trafficking.
- Make a donation online (tax deductable IRS 501c3)